![]() |
| We just received these from Sally and had to add them to our mission memories. Jenny took these at Connie's home in December. Thanks for the wonderful memories. |
![]() |
| Mom especially likes the "Piano Memories"! |
![]() |
| We just received these from Sally and had to add them to our mission memories. Jenny took these at Connie's home in December. Thanks for the wonderful memories. |
![]() |
| Mom especially likes the "Piano Memories"! |
I just caught up for your last months worth of pictures, etc. I love the pictures of grandma. Jenny did a great job. Thanks for all the updates, words of wisdom, and pictures! Love knowing how your world is in Tonga. Love you both!
ReplyDeleteJust took the last two entries into mom and she is so thrilled with all that is going on. She said: "I live for these letters. They are so interesting!" So keep writing, it is never boring. I put all the updated in a binder finally because they were all over her room!
ReplyDeleteHi Bonny, it is so fun to read your blogs and see the pictures ! I enjoy hearing of your adventures and I loved you talking about the Elder Berger from Victor, he would be a relative of mine, my mother's grandmother was a Berger from the valley! You and Steve look Great and happy ! sounds like you are doing great things there. All is well here in good ol Hibbard, went to see Julie Cliffords new addition and kitchen to her house, it is very nice and she is so happy with it ! We are trying to keep warm here so you could send us some of your sunshine and warmth !! We are on the countdown for Kaeley to come home, only 47 days !! Her release date is March 5th, I am getting so excited to see her again. We sure miss you but know you are making great memories and doing great things , Love JoAnne Haws
ReplyDelete