Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12-1-13 "Pictures"

These are all of the regular and Senior missionaries on the Island of Tongatapu. 
The front row is the Presidents 2 counselors and spouses.  The second row is (L to R)
Sister and Elder Tukuafu, Elder and Sister Hallstrom, Sister and President Tupou and their three sons
Paul, Jesse and Thomas.
Another visit to the beach and yet another new critter.  Star fish come in all colors, shapes and sizes.

Low tide again and we explore or other interesting creatures.

Just to let you know that we are not totally deprived of all our home favorites.  We kept the left over turkey from Thanksgiving....and you know what that means.......


HOME MADE NOODLES!!!!
This is way better than the last umo we had after Stake Conference. 
Mom will post that soon.
Sorry for the limited pictures, my camera died and I'm seeking alternatives, besides my tablet.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I didn't get homemade noodles for thanksgiving! I love the picture of everyone you talk about. Fun!

    ReplyDelete